AIR FRESH MARKETING CLIENT FAQ
Thank you for choosing Air Fresh Marketing as your experiential marketing and execution staffing agency. We are excited to begin working with you. These are some of the most common questions our clients ask us and our answers. If you have additional questions or would like more clarification on any one of these topics please reach out by emailing email@example.com or calling (303)720-6060.
Air Fresh Event Process
We ask our clients to prove an onsite manager to act as a point of contact. If you do not have an onsite manager, we can provide a team lead at an additional cost. Our team leads are responsible for ensuring that the event runs smoothly and works directly with all scheduled talent to ensure a successful event.
In order to successfully staff and run events for your business, agency, or brand, we need to have the following information:
- Event Name
- Dates and Times for Each Event
- Location (Physical Address) for Each Event
- Dress Code Requirements
- Role of the Talent/Brand Ambassadors (What is their goal? To inform? To distribute access codes? To walk patrons/customers through an app/service/new product?)
- The # of Talent Requested for Each Event
- Any Additional Notes
We send our contracts via RightSignature, which gives you the option to sign the contract online and expedites the process for everyone.
We will send you a deposit invoice via Bill.com. If you need to pay by credit card, we can send you a secure link to put your information in. If you receive your deposit invoice in time to send a check or an e-payment to us, feel free to do that as well. The option is yours.
We send our standard invoices out every Wednesday after your event. If you need your invoice sooner, let us know and we can get it to you as soon as you need it during normal business hours.
How do you choose talent to represent your client’s brands? What is the candidate selection process like?
The candidate selection process allows you to be as involved as you would like to be. We offer two processes for staff selection:
1. The first process allows you to choose your own staff. If you have a specific vision in mind, we suggest that you choose your candidates from our exhaustive talent list. If you are choosing your own roster, it is important that you let us know your choices within 48 hours. Otherwise, our best talent will likely book another confirmed gig and you may lose your top choices.
2. The second process allows us to choose the best staff for you and book those staff for your event(s). With this process, we take the initiative to find the best talent to represent your brand at your event(s). We choose talent based on their prior history with us, their positive and friendly demeanor, their experience with the field or industry that your service or product is in, and their ability to work the demands of the event (for example: tech-savvy talent for events utilizing technology). We will book talent for you and send you a confirmed and final roster.